Small Group Questions
- What do you feel you regularly spend too much money on?
- When it comes to managing money, what are three words that best describe you?
- Parables are fictional stories Jesus told in order to teach his followers something important. On that note, read Luke 12:13-21.
-what does it mean when Jesus says “life does not consist in the abundance of possessions?
-how does our culture shape our views about our stuff?
-why did God call the man foolish for wanting to build bigger barns for his wealth?
-what does it mean to be rich toward God?
- How can being content with what we have lead us to live more generous lives?
- If money is intended to be a means to something rather than the meaning of life, what would be a win statement for your money? If it’s not just consumption, upgrades, and waste, what is it?
Download Small Group Questions here.