Spiritual Gifts Assessment
Sunday Mornings (1-2 times a month)
- Café Team – Prepare coffee and maintain coffee, condiments and treat stations
- Connections Team – Welcome, greet, inform, usher and serve
- Parking Lot Team – Welcome and direct guests
- Communion Team – Serve elements
- Worship Team – Sing or play during worship (audition required)
- Tech Team – Run audio, video, cameras or lights (training available)
- Kidlife – Check in, teach, assist, sing, snuggle or read
Kids and Students (2-4 times a month)
- KIDLIFE 0 years-5th grade; Sunday mornings – Help create loving and exciting environments for every kid. See Sunday Morning Service Teams for more information
- 45 DEGREES 4th-5th grade; Wednesdays 6:30-8pm – Assist with an experience based, truth focused, energetic and fun filled night
- MSM 6th-8th grade; Wednesdays 6-8:00pm – Help middle schoolers find a place to fit in while they learn who they are in Christ and make great friends
- HSM 9th-12th grade; Sundays 6-8:30pm – Lead this next generation of high schoolers become world changers as well as discover and explore how to live, love and lead for Christ
Behind The Scenes (as needed basis)
- Special Events – Set up, clean up, organize, photograph, video tape, and serve for events at Brooklife
- Administrative Team – Cut, fold, stuff, count
- IT Team – Advise and assist with network and computer help
- Handyman Team – Help with building repairs and special projects
- Staging Crew – Build, paint or sew set designs
- Decor Team – Decorate the building seasonally
- Graphic Design – Logos, special event graphics, website and social media images
- Baking Team – Bake treats for Sunday mornings or special events
Support and Care
- Prayer Team First Monday of the month; 6:30-7:30pm – Pray for our church and community. No experience necessary
- One to One Care – Trained, lay caring ministers that provide Christian care to those in need within our church family
- Group Leaders – Invest in the spiritual growth of others. Training required.
- Visit our Local Outreach page for more information on where you can best support one of our partners: Mukwonago School District, City on a Hill, Agape House, Muwkonago Food Pantry, Samaritan’s Purse Special Needs
I'm Ready To Serve Still Not Sure
(Sorry, the forms are not mobile compatible.)
If you will be working with children & students, money or in other high sensitive areas and since safety is our #1 concern, so we will need some additional items.
Code of Conduct:
Please read the attached and sign the form indicating you have read and agree.
Please complete if you are 18 or older.
Please copy the below wording in an email to two people you would like to use as references (no family members please). Once they completed the forms, we will be notified.
I am so excited to be volunteering for my church! I am ready to get started; however, before I do, Brooklife needs to do its due diligence to ensure everyone’s safety. Please take a few moments to complete the Reference Form. Brooklife will be notified but if you could let me know ou have done this, that would be great! Thanks so much!