House Groups of 8-15 people gather over food, conversations, life issues and a pursuit of Jesus.
At Brooklife, we believe that being part of a small group, specifically a House Group, is vital to being connected and growing in your faith.
What House Groups are:
- Groups of 8-15 people that get together for food, conversation, life issues and a desire to follow Jesus
- A great way to get to know people right in your community
- A group that laughs, together, serves, prays, and genuinely cares for each other
- A lot of FUN!
What House Groups Are NOT:
- Judgmental – We are all messed up in one way or another
- Full of Bible Scholars – We study God’s Word, but everyone is welcome no matter what you know or what questions you have
- Cookie Cutter – We have groups for young adults, seniors, women, men, families with kids, etc.
On Wednesday, January 31 from 6:30-8:30pm, we will be holding a Grouplink. Grouplink is going to be a wonderful night to get you matched up with a group that you will join for the next year to expedite your spiritual growth and build some incredible life-giving relationships. We will have several groups represented. Register here