- This event has passed.
Christmas at Brooklife
December 23, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
One event on December 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm
One event on December 24, 2019 at 3:00 pm
One event on December 24, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Love always comes with a cost. The greater the love, the greater the cost will be. To love is to give yourself to someone. The more you love that person, the more you will give. How much must it have cost Jesus to give you all of Himself? Jesus stepped out of heaven, into a manger and then onto a cross for you. No greater love has ever been known! Join us for Christmas as we celebrate the greatest love we will ever know: Jesus’ love for you. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you have been or how often you go to church, we would love to have you join us for Christmas at Brooklife on Monday, December 23 at 5:30pm or Tuesday, December 24 at 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00pm.
Here is what you can expect:
- We have childcare available for your children age 0-4 years. It’s best to arrive early so you have plenty of time to check your kids into Kidlife. If at any point during the service, your child gets wiggly or bored, feel free to stop by our Welcome Center in the lobby and they can help you get your child situated in Kidlife.
- After you get your coffee, you will be give a candle on the way into the Auditorium to participate in our candlelight song. Please consider if your child is old enough to have their own candle. Children should take an activity book and crayons.
- Service will last about 75 minutes and include uplifting, contemporary music and a Christmas message.
- After service, please stop by our cafe for more coffee (especially if late night, last minute shopping or wrapping is in order) and a Christmas treat.
- If you have a family member with special needs, we have a Birthday Party for Jesus during our December 23rd service at 5:30pm. There will be some fun board games and low sensory gross motor games. Light dinner and dessert is included. Parents, you can either go to Brooklife’s Christmas service or remain with us for some fun. Please RSVP to Amy.
- Can’t join us in person? We will be live streaming all services here.
- All services are the same, although you are welcome to join us more than once. Or better yet, attend one service and volunteer at another one. No prior experience necessary although fir safety reasons, a Background Check is required for childcare. VOLUNTEER HERE.