November 23, 2017 - 6:30 pm
Discerning the Voice of God by Prsicilla Shirer
A decade ago, Priscilla Shirer authored Discerning the Voice of God, and since then, God has continued to grow, teach, and challenge her in her walk with Him. This revised and expanded edition reflects that growth through new stories, illustrations, exercises, and teaching videos. Through 7 sessions, you will discover the root to clear and daily communication with God—humble obedience. Learning how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life. Learn more about Discerning the Voice of God with a video and sample of the study. The group meets every Thursday from 6:30-8:30pm. Cost is $25 and includes the book. Register here.
- All-new interactive teaching videos are approximately 40-50 minutes per sessionIn-depth stories and illustrations
- Personal study to be completed among the 7 group sessions
- Articles and insights from Dr. Tony Evans
- Exercises to equip you post-study
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding God’s voice through His Word.
- Learn to recognize the Holy Spirit’s character, language, and tone of voice.
- Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him.
Video Sessions and Run Times:
- Session 1: A Proactive Stance of Obedience (47:35)
- Session 2: The Holy Spirit (54:50)
- Session 3: The Holy Spirit’s Voice (44:10)
- Session 4: Reflective of His Heart (36:25)
- Session 5: Revealing of His Plans (41:55)
- Session 6: A Continual State of Readiness (40:30)
- Session 7: Speak, Lord. (15:45)