Brooklife’s Sunday worship gatherings are a time for us to connect with each other and to God. There are three services: 9:00am & 10:30am and 5:00 pm.
857 S. Rochester St.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
What to Expect
Experiencing a church for the first time is both exciting and scary. Let us show you what it’s like when you visit Brooklife.
Here is what you can expect on a Sunday:
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere where the only requirement is that you be yourself. Dress is casual (we dress as if we were going to a friend’s house), and people come from all sorts of spiritual backgrounds.
- Services last roughly 65 minutes
- Great, vibrant music led by our worship band.
- Relevant and practical messages from God’s Word.
- The most exciting hour of the week for your kids at Kidlife! Our Kidlife ministry is staffed by competent, caring people who have your child’s safety and welfare at heart.
- Great time of community and meeting new friends.
- And of course, great coffee!
It doesn’t matter who you are or where you’ve come from, you are welcome at Brooklife Church. Take a look at the ministries we have for kids of all ages and teens.
We care about kids at Brooklife Church because Jesus cares about kids. We have kids’ programming from birth all the way through fifth grade.
Teens, especially those in middle school, are looking for a place to fit in. Here, they can learn who they are in Christ and make great friends.
When teens hit high school, they are ready to take on challenges of life. We are here to help them see their life through the eyes of Jesus, and equip them to be the next generation of the church.