December 2 – 12:00-11:00pm
Midnight Magic is an old-fashioned, town-wide festival celebrating the start of the holiday season. Brooklife will have various activities in the building and in the community. See below for our list of events!
Over 200 volunteers are needed before, during and after to make our biggest community event a success! Sign up to donate or help now or in the lobby on Sundays.
Schedule of Events
Noon – 9:00p – Chili / Mukwonago Square (83 & ES)
4:00p-8:00p – Outdoors
- Family Skating / Brooklife Parking Lot
- Food Trucks – (Margarita Paradise, Scott’s Doghouse, Yellow Bellies, & Pop’s Kettle Corn)
4:00p – 7:00p – Indoors
- Indoor Petting Zoo / Kidlife area
- Magician – Face Painting – Balloon Animals / Café & Lobby
- Inflatable Obstacle Course, for the family / The Landing
4:00p – 9:00p – Indoors, Lobby
- Concessions – Cotton Candy & Beverages
- Hosting Chambers Gingerbread House Contest
- Hosting Chambers, Sleigh Auction
7:30p – 9:30p Grace Notes Community Orchestra | Auditorium (Auditorium Doors open at 7:00p)
9:00p – 11:00p – for Students 6th – 12th grade
- Skating / Brooklife Parking Lot
- Hangout and Warm up – Hot Cocoa Bar and Potato Bar / Indoor, The Landing
Featuring indoor crafter marketplace, shopping, parade, fireworks, pictures with Santa, holiday entertainment, horse drawn carriage rides, and more!
The Christmas Parade starts at 3:00pm from the High School (parade line-up is at 2:00) Parade follows the route of east on Roberts, south on Meadowview, east on MacArthur, south on HWY 83, east on Washington end at Library. The Library will hold a special tree lighting immediately following the parade
Fireworks are set for 9:00pm and can be viewed anywhere in the Village