December 1 – 12:00-10:00pm
Midnight Magic is an old-fashioned, town-wide festival celebrating the start of the holiday season. Brooklife will have various activities in the building and in the community. See below for our list of events!
Over 200 volunteers are needed before, during and after to make our biggest community event a success! Sign up to donate or help now or in the lobby on Sundays.
Schedule of Events
12:00 – 9:00p – Mukwonago Square (83 & ES)
- Warm Up with Free Bowl of Chili
3:00p – Parade
4:00p – 7:00p – Indoors
- Indoor Petting Zoo
- Balloon Animals
- Glow Room
- Laser Tag
- Decorate a Cupcake for Jesus’ Birthday
- Glow in the Dark Cotton Candy, Hot Cider and Coffee
4:00p-8:00p – Outdoors
- Food Trucks – Scott’s Doghouse, STREET-ZA, The Gouda Girls (sandwiches and soups), Fatty Patty
- Hang Out by our Fire Pits and Watch Christmas Movies
4:00p – 9:00p – Indoors
- View the Mukwonago Chamber’s Gingerbread House Contest and Bid on the Lantern Silent Auction
7:00p – 9:00p – Indoors
- We will be playing the movie, Elf
8:00p – 10:00p – Students 6th – 12th grade
- Laser Tag
- Hang Out by our Fire Pit and Enjoy Hot Cocoa and S’mores
Featuring indoor crafter marketplace, shopping, parade, fireworks, pictures with Santa, holiday entertainment, horse drawn carriage rides, and more!
The Christmas Parade starts at 3:00pm from the High School. Parade follows the route of east on Roberts, south on Meadowview, east on MacArthur, south on HWY 83, east on Washington end at Library. The Library will hold a special tree lighting immediately following the parade.
Fireworks are set for 9:00pm and can be viewed anywhere in the Village