Thanksgiving Bag Pick Up
ALL BAGS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED
Share the ingredients for Thanksgiving dinner with a family and make a huge difference in their lives! Pick up a bag from November 6-13 (or until they are gone). Return the bag to Brooklife on November 20 (bags will be delivered to Food Pantry after church on 11/20). If you will not be at church on 11/20, you can drop off in the office November 14-17 between 8am-4pm.
Food to purchase:
- 3 lb fresh potatoes
- 2 lb fresh onions
- 2 lb fresh sweet potatoes
- (1) can of cranberries
- (1) can or jar of turkey gravy
- (1) box of stuffing
- (1) large box Jell-O, any flavor
- (1) can of pumpkin
- (1) box of Jiffy pie crust
- Apples or oranges (please make sure these are recently purchased)
Please DO NOT include refrigerated food or bananas, peaches, pears or grapes.
Here are some events happening soon! Click on any image to register, sign up, volunteer or learn more.